Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ya, I'm a Copy-Cat indeed.


You scored as The Copy-Cat. You copy lyrics, as long as they can express your feelings for you. Other copy-cats are great fans of a certain singer and therefore have the right reason to copy their lyrics – to advertise! Don’t take me wrong, this is not a bad thing… Copy-cats choose their lyrics carefully – and plays an important role to remind people of beautiful songs long-forgotten or good lyrics that are not remembered!

The Journalist


67%

The Copy-Cat


67%

The Shouter


58%

The Photographer


58%

The Philosopher


58%

The Addict


50%

The Writer


33%

The Paparazzi


33%

The Lover


25%

Which type of Xangan/Blogger are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Fire Within said...

Well,let me think.....I think I'm a 'funny' blogger, just ranked below 'The Lover'.

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

aiks..seriously, i dunno which type of blogger I am.

if you free do drop by have a look, and judge for me..thx..