u spoiled market la.....my lengcai dunwan cai me!!!!!!sob sob
I damn swt lor....called me then teased me... =___="Then the whole car like laughing at me lar wei....."choi" u guys again?? later u all tease me and laugh at me again.....*once back fast fast go toilet see anything wrong with my ace today...how come all tease me wan...*
got ppl spam ur blog liaodun click the links...
spam removed.. thanks for reminding!
aiya, so pity i din go out too.....miss the 'show'wakakaka
heart break....gv baby's "mm hei kiu lei" do die ler
I admitted got 1 time really not calling him 1, sorry lor... u know geh la.. our comp got so many leng zai!!Btw, I really calling him at Lucky!!! Swear to God!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
u spoiled market la.....my lengcai dunwan cai me!!!!!!sob sob
I damn swt lor....
called me then teased me... =___="
Then the whole car like laughing at me lar wei.....
"choi" u guys again?? later u all tease me and laugh at me again.....
*once back fast fast go toilet see anything wrong with my ace today...how come all tease me wan...*
got ppl spam ur blog liao
dun click the links...
spam removed.. thanks for reminding!
aiya, so pity i din go out too.....miss the 'show'
wakakaka
heart break....gv baby's "mm hei kiu lei" do die ler
I admitted got 1 time really not calling him 1, sorry lor... u know geh la.. our comp got so many leng zai!!
Btw, I really calling him at Lucky!!! Swear to God!!
Post a Comment